Wednesday, June 03, 2009

june 3/09


Isa, now this is classic....same smile, same laugh, very cute story.








Ibrahim.......don't ask......ha ha......












Daliyah balancing some socks on her head..... again... don't ask. ha ha.










I have to honestly say it's hilarious, one of this cute moment of Daliyah's as she shoves food down at this moment as I type this, and insists I eat it.
Despite I tell her, "It's okay Daliyah. I'll eat it myself."
She'll still shove it and fast....lol.
She does the same to her brothers and drives them up the wall with her insistence and persistence of keeping after them, and keeping them apart from fighting as she is the one in the middle that sorts accordingly and fair, for a 3 year old you have to give her credit for that.
Tell me though, what 3 year old can open her own door with a key and it's locked?
Or take a plastic knife and cut her own strawberries into slices, despite I tell her I'll do it. She insists she'll do it, and she does.
Cracking an egg without putting the shells into the yolk.
Into no...scratch that. HEAVILY into cleaning and cooking...
she's going to be better than me. In fact, she's going to be better than my mom, me, and my grandmother put altogether.

No comments: